Each day brings new challenges and requires the attention of every individual to avoid risks and accidents at work and occupational diseases. VINCI is constantly committed to secure jobs for all employees.
At the same time, every individual is personally challenged to constantly pay attention to occupational safety – it has to become second nature to all of us. Safe behavior and correct working methods contribute to further reducing accident frequency and severity.
We pursue our ultimate goal of “zero accidents” with several action plans:
- A program to accompany newcomers
- Briefing new employees, temporary workers and subcontractors
- Training measures on personal protective equipment
- Specific training programs of the VINCI Academy
- Communication programs inform and promote dialogue and exchange about successful models
- The Europe – wide Vigiroute program is designed to improve road safety
- VINCI Innovation Award: Every two years, VINCI honors the best ideas of its employees. In addition to other categories, inventions or developments to improve occupational safety are awarded
In order to make our employees even more aware, to stimulate discussions and to address occupational safety and health issues, VINCI Facilities organizes a “Safety Week” once a year. In this German-wide week on occupational safety, training courses are also held at the Ludwigshafen site.